- The load shedding timetable starts when there is a formal announcement from Eskom
- To check what the position is of load shedding at any time, go to http://www.loadshedding.eskom.co.za
- This is a monthly time table for load shedding.
- Load shedding will begin with the declaration from Eskom. If you are scheduled from 16:00 to 18:30, but load shedding is declared at 17h00, you will only be load shed from 17h00 to 18h30.
- If you are scheduled on a lower stage and a higher stage is declared, then your current time slot will be included in the higher stage