E Oosthuizen Professional Accountants (SA), offering accounting services in Pretoria. A Professional Accountant (SA) possesses a unique mix of theoretical knowledge and practical experience. This makes them suited to be trusted advisers to private and public sector, on both national and local level.
A Professional Accountant (SA) can offer the following services:
- Prepare financial reports in terms of required standards.
- Interpret financial reports and suggest solutions to problems.
- Assist with strategy planning and execution.
- Assist in the formulation of business plans and financial forecasts.
- Help control costs through cost accounting.
- Assist in identifying and managing risks.
- Advise on suitable business structures.
- Perform business or business unit valuations.
- Advise on relevant regulations – Human Resource, safety and environmental.
- Provide strategic Human Resource advice.
- Advise family businesses on financial and succession planning.
- Provide taxation services.
- Perform Independent Reviews.
- Performing BEE for EME: Mentoring and Coaching of Entrepreneurs.
- Other Agreed upon Engagements in business and financial services.
Contact Details for E Oosthuizen Professional Accountants (SA):
072 602 7847