LEGO Brick Fair at Irene Village Mall from 24 – 25 October 2015.
It is once again time for the LEGO Brick Fair in conjunction with Toy Adventures, Irene Village Mall will host the 2015 LEGO Brick Fair on 24 and 25 October 2015 in our lower level (basement) parking. More than 200 exhibitors, with a total LEGO value of over R2.5 Million will proudly showcase their collections. Bring your family and friends for a FUN day out!
Did you know?
- The LEGO name is made from the letters of the Danish words LEG GODT, meaning “play well”.
- The LEGO Group patented the LEGO brick with the familiar tubes inside and studs on top on 28 January 1958. All 2 x 4 LEGO bricks manufactured since have been produced to the exact same measurements as this patent.
- LEGO Duplo bricks are 8 times the size of original LEGO bricks – yet they both connect together.
- In 2012, 45.7 billion LEGO bricks were produced at a rate of 5.2 million per hour.
- The LEGO Group is one of the world’s largest tyre manufacturers.
- The first minifigure was produced in 1978. Since then more than 4 billion have been made – making it the world’s largest population group!
- Each minifigure is exactly four bricks high without a hat.
Contact Details for LEGO Brick Fair:
Irene Village Mall
Irene Village Mall Shopping Hours:
Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday and public holidays: 9am – 5pm
012 662 4446